Remove your lace front while protecting your natural hair and keeping your hairline and edges intact with our Muze Hair Wig Solvent.
Made of purely 99% Alcohol, this is the only professional grade solvent that will allow for flawless application and removal of any Muze Hair lace front installed using Muze Hair Wig Glue.
Essential for cleansing skin of adhesive and gently removing your lace front from the scalp, it’s strong enough to remove build-up and any bonding adhesive.
Directions: To remove your Muze Hair lacefront wig, if installed using Muze Hair Wig Glue:
1. Solvent is best used in a bottle with a long nozzle like a hair dye bottle.
2. Apply solvent directly on top of hairline where lace is. Alcohol will penetrate through the lace mesh. Solvent will not damage or tear mesh.
3. Wait approx. 1-2 minutes.
4. Gently lift wig from your hairline, separating from front using a bobby pin or the end of a rat tail comb, slowly lifting around the edges.
5. Add more solvent as needed for hard to remove areas like temples and behind ears.
6. Swab and clean any excess glue or residue at or around hairline once wig is entirely removed.
NOTE: Keep this 1oz. bottle handy for touch-ups or times you need to fix hairs that might get caught in glue area or too much glue seeps out and you need to clean the area. Just use a q-tip and dab area with alcohol.
CAUTION: For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from open flame and hot styling tools. Close cap tightly and store below 90° F. Avoid contact with eyes, mucuous membranes & broken skin. We recommend doing a skin test before using product. Discontinue use immediately if irritation occurs. Keep out of the reach of children.
Ingredients: 99% Isopropyl Alcohol